Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I Want...

I want to cook a homemade meal and rub each other's feet. I want to spend at least 5 minutes a day where we talk about why we feel so beat or what made today neat. I want you to ask me… Anything. I want to feel as though there’s nothing about me you couldn’t accept or weren’t curious to know and that you see my mind as a bottomless hole where you’re not afraid to go. I want to exist knowing there are arms that long to hold me until I am no longer lonely. I want raw passion, kisses, sweaty thrusts and nibbles. I want all that I am willing to give. I refuse to succumb to a petty guise, like Eartha Kitt for love I won’t compromise. I refuse to concede this need.

© A. Bougie 12/20/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback always welcome!!! Let me know what you think, or are reminded of after reading. Thanks for stoppin' by!