Friday, January 8, 2016

Such Sweet Reverie

Searching for
A source of inspiration
One who
Will ease me
Naturally
Into the joy of creation
Understanding
Such processes
Come at whim
With the wind
Blowing thoughts in
Allowing that these
Amalgamate energies
Are rising to the occasion

Blossoming
Boundless and bright
More than maybe
Baby
Burning down the house
Burning all day long
Honey
Burning right through the night
This fire
Bestows the light

Raising hallowed ripening
Rites returning respect
Rectifying the recuse
Of love
Rounded upright branching
Radiance compiling as ideas
Vicissitude
Becoming new
As they are worked through

Steamy in earnest interest
Sown by actions and talents
Seen with sure sensitivity
To feelings and frailty alike
Sufficed by snuggles
Steadfastly sensual
So my, my, my-
My dear me
When I can grasp
Hold on and bite into
These things
Well I'll be
Sharing such sweet reverie


(10/27/2015)

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely! More than a maybe, baby. Consider me smitten by what you've written.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback always welcome!!! Let me know what you think, or are reminded of after reading. Thanks for stoppin' by!